- Leeds – council on collision course with unions over new terms and conditions?
- Council to spend £550k on new venue for public meetings in Civic Hall
- That “extraordinary” Leeds & Partners story in Private Eye … and the public’s right to know
- Council explains Leeds Visitor Centre exit from station – “positive publicity” needed
- Council set to cut funding pot for Leeds arts organisations by £430k
- Where’s the Arts Council cash going in Yorkshire? A couple of tables
- £100k+ “misappropriation of funds” at Leeds Grand Theatre covered three years, accounts show
- Tour de France – do they mean NO STOPPING as in … ?
- Get me a murder a day! Here’s the #localjournalism that we’re reading most today
- Leeds local elections 2014: the whole pie
Tag Archives: east leeds orbital road
A controversial new development that could open up east Leeds to years of road construction and house building was approved this afternoon by Leeds city councillors. Approval? Let’s call it 95% approval. But first things first. The plans approved in … Continue reading
Plans to change the face of a business park on the eastern outskirts of Leeds have been given the thumbs up by council planners – despite the fact that they go against local and national planning policy. Councillors will discus … Continue reading
Years after it was first dreamed up, steps are being taken today to turn the idea of a brand new orbital road for east Leeds into reality. At a meeting this lunchtime senior councillors are expected to give the go-ahead … Continue reading