- Council to receive £6.6m lump sum over PFI street lighting contract failures
- Council set to publish loads more data as Leeds aspires to become “The Data City”
- Car park and sports pitch charges up again as Leeds council tries to balance books
- Leeds and Partners set to be wound up by April
- Leeds and Partners responsible for whole of region’s “visitor economy” … who knew?
- Mischief in south Leeds: “MISSING” posters spotted for local councillors
- Dear West Yorks Combined Authority, can you please tell us what’s going on with OUR devolution?
- New politics? Not in West Yorkshire. Here’s how we do devolution
- Change at the top of Welcome to Yorkshire – Earl of Harewood the latest to go
- Tough spending curbs introduced as Leeds council struggles to keep within budget
Tag Archives: east leeds orbital road
A controversial new development that could open up east Leeds to years of road construction and house building was approved this afternoon by Leeds city councillors. Approval? Let’s call it 95% approval. But first things first. The plans approved in … Continue reading
Plans to change the face of a business park on the eastern outskirts of Leeds have been given the thumbs up by council planners – despite the fact that they go against local and national planning policy. Councillors will discus … Continue reading
Years after it was first dreamed up, steps are being taken today to turn the idea of a brand new orbital road for east Leeds into reality. At a meeting this lunchtime senior councillors are expected to give the go-ahead … Continue reading