- Cost of Leeds/Harrogate rail link to airport put at £98m, Bradford-Guiseley to wait for phase two
- Leeds/Bradford airport unscathed by airline review … but what next?
- Council announces final cuts to library hours – West Leeds pretty unscathed
- Yorkshire Evening Post to be relaunched … again
- South Leeds – final round at council-run golf course set for end of October
- Sales down again, web traffic up: how long have Yorkshire’s daily papers got?
- Footfall booming in Leeds city centre after Trinity launch? Hang on, …
- Board at Leeds investment agency depleted as key figures depart
- New Leeds local TV to launch in October
- How many hours is your library going to have cut? Here are the details
Tag Archives: east leeds orbital road
A controversial new development that could open up east Leeds to years of road construction and house building was approved this afternoon by Leeds city councillors. Approval? Let’s call it 95% approval. But first things first. The plans approved in … Continue reading
Plans to change the face of a business park on the eastern outskirts of Leeds have been given the thumbs up by council planners – despite the fact that they go against local and national planning policy. Councillors will discus … Continue reading
Years after it was first dreamed up, steps are being taken today to turn the idea of a brand new orbital road for east Leeds into reality. At a meeting this lunchtime senior councillors are expected to give the go-ahead … Continue reading