- Pronouns are Rohypnol – (reposting of article removed from Medium)
- Leeds council in a bind over WPUK call for apology. What can it possibly say?
- Influence, groupthink and fear. Leeds and the stifling of the transgender debate
- Council pulls plug on Carillion involvement in Leeds restoration project
- Who’s getting what arts cash in the post Leeds2023 divvy-up?
- Enquiry into Leeds hotel loan write-off points to “poor judgement” by decision makers
- The Leeds projects that will be impacted by Carillion collapse (plus parents told school running normally)
- News in brief: Top West Yorks devolution official steps down; culture cash for Leeds; Labour row over new free school
- Risk? What risk? Council leaders to brief watchdog committee on Leeds Capital of Culture bid
- Housing target for Leeds could be slashed again … to 42,000? (from 70,000)
Category Archives: Leeds1914
(Leeds, early March 1914) Controversy at Clapton Orient on 2nd March where Leeds City, standing fourth in Division Two, go down 3-1. The Orient officials had booked a 4.30pm start for the Monday match in order to get as large … Continue reading
(Leeds, early March 1914) It’s well over two months since the dispute ended, but the repercussions of the winter strike by workers at Leeds Corporation are still being felt. The city had ground to a halt in December when over … Continue reading
(Leeds, early March, 1914) People in Leeds are taking less fiction out of the public libraries, but they’re still reading too much of it. That’s the view of City Librarian T. W. Hand in an interview with the Yorkshire Evening … Continue reading
(Leeds, early March, 1914) It’s all over bar the shouting for a rent strike in the city after landlords win a key court battle. In a test case at Leeds County Court His Honour Judge Greenhow grants landlords permission to … Continue reading