- Construction of stalled Leeds hotel could resume in August
- Who’s up, who’s down? Leeds local elections 2016 in numbers
- Leeds local elections – welcome to the new multi-party system (and “new politics”)
- Sad milestone – sales of Yorkshire Evening Post drop below 20,000 for first time
- Council set to give thumbs down to broadcasting Leeds planning meetings on the web
- WHAT DO WE WANT?
- Bad news, good news, data and the Leeds housing crisis
- Head of Leeds review replaced following “concerns” from Ann Maguire’s husband
- Five things we’ll remember The Yorkshire Post for this week
- More poor results for Leeds local newspapers. How and when will it end?
Tag Archives: council
Meetings of Leeds City Council’s top decision-making body are set to be broadcast live over the internet starting at the latest in April this year. Members of a senior committee are expected to give the go-ahead to the new webcasts … Continue reading
Some interesting stats for Leeds councillors to ponder as they decide next week whether to continue webcasting regular meetings of the full council (of course they’ll continue). Viewing figures have been released for the first five webcasts made available on the … Continue reading
The first sod’s being cut on Friday of a new Council housing development in Beeston – 55 new houses, the Council says, for social rent and shared ownership that are going to be built on a brownfield site by Bramall … Continue reading