- Construction of stalled Leeds hotel could resume in August
- Who’s up, who’s down? Leeds local elections 2016 in numbers
- Leeds local elections – welcome to the new multi-party system (and “new politics”)
- Sad milestone – sales of Yorkshire Evening Post drop below 20,000 for first time
- Council set to give thumbs down to broadcasting Leeds planning meetings on the web
- WHAT DO WE WANT?
- Bad news, good news, data and the Leeds housing crisis
- Head of Leeds review replaced following “concerns” from Ann Maguire’s husband
- Five things we’ll remember The Yorkshire Post for this week
- More poor results for Leeds local newspapers. How and when will it end?
Tag Archives: huddersfield examiner
After Wednesday’s not so good news about continuing declining sales of our local regional daily papers, here’s the better news about their growing online audiences. Just about all of them posted steady year on year increases in online readership in the … Continue reading
Pretty bad news for the Yorkshire Evening Post from the latest circulation figures for regional daily papers released today by the Audit Bureau of Circulation. The paper has recorded one of the highest percentage falls in average daily circulation, down 15.7% from … Continue reading
Good news on the digital front for Yorkshire’s newspapers to temper yesterday’s continuing bad news about their hard copy sales: latest figures released by the Audit Bureau of Circulation show all of them posting healthy increases in their online readership. … Continue reading