- Construction of stalled Leeds hotel could resume in August
- Who’s up, who’s down? Leeds local elections 2016 in numbers
- Leeds local elections – welcome to the new multi-party system (and “new politics”)
- Sad milestone – sales of Yorkshire Evening Post drop below 20,000 for first time
- Council set to give thumbs down to broadcasting Leeds planning meetings on the web
- WHAT DO WE WANT?
- Bad news, good news, data and the Leeds housing crisis
- Head of Leeds review replaced following “concerns” from Ann Maguire’s husband
- Five things we’ll remember The Yorkshire Post for this week
- More poor results for Leeds local newspapers. How and when will it end?
Tag Archives: Leeds Grand Theatre and Opera House Ltd
It’s only a footnote in the troubled financial history of the Leeds Grand umbrella company, but worth recording nonetheless: Leeds City Council has agreed to write off £379,000 the company owed. The sum represents the outstanding part of the Grand’s share of the … Continue reading
The troubled company that runs Leeds Grand Theatre, the City Varieties and the Hyde Park Picture House looks set to be turned into an independent charitable trust. That’s one of several recommendations on the future of Leeds Grand Theatre and Opera … Continue reading