- Pronouns are Rohypnol – (reposting of article removed from Medium)
- Leeds council in a bind over WPUK call for apology. What can it possibly say?
- Influence, groupthink and fear. Leeds and the stifling of the transgender debate
- Council pulls plug on Carillion involvement in Leeds restoration project
- Who’s getting what arts cash in the post Leeds2023 divvy-up?
- Enquiry into Leeds hotel loan write-off points to “poor judgement” by decision makers
- The Leeds projects that will be impacted by Carillion collapse (plus parents told school running normally)
- News in brief: Top West Yorks devolution official steps down; culture cash for Leeds; Labour row over new free school
- Risk? What risk? Council leaders to brief watchdog committee on Leeds Capital of Culture bid
- Housing target for Leeds could be slashed again … to 42,000? (from 70,000)
Tag Archives: leeds2023
A list of who gets what arts funding over the next four years from cash-strapped Leeds City Council was released this afternoon. Under a new scheme devised with the ill-fated bid to host the European Capital of Culture 2023 in mind … Continue reading
European Capital of Culture in 2023? We may be gearing up to apply in Leeds, but it’s not for Manchester apparently. An opposition motion going before a meeting of the city’s council tomorrow calls on chief executive Sir Howard Bernstein … Continue reading
Hot on the heels of last week’s public meeting, Leeds City Council’s leaders are about to begin their debate on whether Leeds should bid to become European Capital of Culture in 2023. The council’s executive board (made up of senior … Continue reading