- Leeds: inquiry into £4.8m taxpayer loan that got written off starts this week
- Yorkshire daily papers’ print collapse continues on schedule
- Leeds – council watchdog to hear official response to Burberry deal collapse
- Revised Leeds housing target “may be in region of 55,000 homes” (not 70,000)
- PFI waste contractor to pay Leeds council undisclosed sum for performance failure
- York 4 – 1 Bradford, opera, bums on seats & other Arts Council funding tidbits
- Which Leeds arts organisations have won what Arts Council funding? Here’s the list
- The £1.5m grant that swung Burberry’s decision to move its services centre to Leeds
- Time to ditch the Leeds Visitor Centre? And while they’re at it …
- UKIP gifts Morley & Outwood and Leeds North East to Tories?
Tag Archives: LEP
We now know the broad outlines of the “seat of the pants” deal that’s being put together to guarantee funding of the new North-South stand at Headingley stadium. An unnamed financial services company is putting in either £31m or £35m (depending … Continue reading
Construction of a major hotel in Leeds city centre that’s been stalled for 16 months could resume as early as August. Building at the site – on Portland Crescent near the leeds arena – ground to a halt in March last … Continue reading
“Our core objective is to communicate effectively, foster transparency and encourage participation on (sic) the work we do to support economic prosperity in the city region.” (Leeds City Region website) You can’t say fairer than that, can you?