- Construction of stalled Leeds hotel could resume in August
- Who’s up, who’s down? Leeds local elections 2016 in numbers
- Leeds local elections – welcome to the new multi-party system (and “new politics”)
- Sad milestone – sales of Yorkshire Evening Post drop below 20,000 for first time
- Council set to give thumbs down to broadcasting Leeds planning meetings on the web
- WHAT DO WE WANT?
- Bad news, good news, data and the Leeds housing crisis
- Head of Leeds review replaced following “concerns” from Ann Maguire’s husband
- Five things we’ll remember The Yorkshire Post for this week
- More poor results for Leeds local newspapers. How and when will it end?
Tag Archives: newspaper circulation
No great surprises for Yorkshire’s daily papers in the figures released today by the Audit Bureau of Circulation: the steady slide in sales continued during the second half of 2015. It’s a sort of sad milestone for Johnston Press (an expected one, … Continue reading
Sales of all of Yorkshire’s daily newspapers continued to fall in the second half of last year, according to figures released today by the Audit Bureau of Circulation. Among the biggest losers were two of the three Johnston Press dailies in our … Continue reading
Sales of all of Yorkshire’s daily newspapers continued to fall during the second half of 2011, according to figures released on Wednesday by the Audit Bureau of Circulation. The biggest losers in the region over 2011 were the Yorkshire Evening … Continue reading
Sales of all of Yorkshire’s daily newspapers continued to fall during the first six months of this year. Figures released today by the Press Gazette showed that only three titles in the whole country gained readers. Amongst the biggest losers … Continue reading