- Construction of stalled Leeds hotel could resume in August
- Who’s up, who’s down? Leeds local elections 2016 in numbers
- Leeds local elections – welcome to the new multi-party system (and “new politics”)
- Sad milestone – sales of Yorkshire Evening Post drop below 20,000 for first time
- Council set to give thumbs down to broadcasting Leeds planning meetings on the web
- WHAT DO WE WANT?
- Bad news, good news, data and the Leeds housing crisis
- Head of Leeds review replaced following “concerns” from Ann Maguire’s husband
- Five things we’ll remember The Yorkshire Post for this week
- More poor results for Leeds local newspapers. How and when will it end?
Tag Archives: trinity mirror
No great surprises for Yorkshire’s daily papers in the figures released today by the Audit Bureau of Circulation: the steady slide in sales continued during the second half of 2015. It’s a sort of sad milestone for Johnston Press (an expected one, … Continue reading
It’s grim news. Again. For both The Yorkshire Post and sister paper The Yorkshire Evening Post. We already knew that parent company Johnston Press had a dismal first half of 2015 – shares tumbled when a profit warning was issued … Continue reading