- Pronouns are Rohypnol – (reposting of article removed from Medium)
- Leeds council in a bind over WPUK call for apology. What can it possibly say?
- Influence, groupthink and fear. Leeds and the stifling of the transgender debate
- Council pulls plug on Carillion involvement in Leeds restoration project
- Who’s getting what arts cash in the post Leeds2023 divvy-up?
- Enquiry into Leeds hotel loan write-off points to “poor judgement” by decision makers
- The Leeds projects that will be impacted by Carillion collapse (plus parents told school running normally)
- News in brief: Top West Yorks devolution official steps down; culture cash for Leeds; Labour row over new free school
- Risk? What risk? Council leaders to brief watchdog committee on Leeds Capital of Culture bid
- Housing target for Leeds could be slashed again … to 42,000? (from 70,000)
Tag Archives: write off
An enquiry into what went wrong with a taxpayer-funded loan to a hotel project in Leeds says that weak processes in place at the time the loan was being approved led to “poor judgement” by decision makers. The £4.8m … Continue reading
It’s only a footnote in the troubled financial history of the Leeds Grand umbrella company, but worth recording nonetheless: Leeds City Council has agreed to write off £379,000 the company owed. The sum represents the outstanding part of the Grand’s share of the … Continue reading