- Construction of stalled Leeds hotel could resume in August
- Who’s up, who’s down? Leeds local elections 2016 in numbers
- Leeds local elections – welcome to the new multi-party system (and “new politics”)
- Sad milestone – sales of Yorkshire Evening Post drop below 20,000 for first time
- Council set to give thumbs down to broadcasting Leeds planning meetings on the web
- WHAT DO WE WANT?
- Bad news, good news, data and the Leeds housing crisis
- Head of Leeds review replaced following “concerns” from Ann Maguire’s husband
- Five things we’ll remember The Yorkshire Post for this week
- More poor results for Leeds local newspapers. How and when will it end?
Tag Archives: yorkshire newspapers
No great surprises for Yorkshire’s daily papers in the figures released today by the Audit Bureau of Circulation: the steady slide in sales continued during the second half of 2015. It’s a sort of sad milestone for Johnston Press (an expected one, … Continue reading
It’s grim news. Again. For both The Yorkshire Post and sister paper The Yorkshire Evening Post. We already knew that parent company Johnston Press had a dismal first half of 2015 – shares tumbled when a profit warning was issued … Continue reading
Good news on the digital front for Yorkshire’s newspapers to temper yesterday’s continuing bad news about their hard copy sales: latest figures released by the Audit Bureau of Circulation show all of them posting healthy increases in their online readership. … Continue reading
Sales of all of Yorkshire’s daily newspapers continued to fall during the second half of 2011, according to figures released on Wednesday by the Audit Bureau of Circulation. The biggest losers in the region over 2011 were the Yorkshire Evening … Continue reading