- Pronouns are Rohypnol – (reposting of article removed from Medium)
- Leeds council in a bind over WPUK call for apology. What can it possibly say?
- Influence, groupthink and fear. Leeds and the stifling of the transgender debate
- Council pulls plug on Carillion involvement in Leeds restoration project
- Who’s getting what arts cash in the post Leeds2023 divvy-up?
- Enquiry into Leeds hotel loan write-off points to “poor judgement” by decision makers
- The Leeds projects that will be impacted by Carillion collapse (plus parents told school running normally)
- News in brief: Top West Yorks devolution official steps down; culture cash for Leeds; Labour row over new free school
- Risk? What risk? Council leaders to brief watchdog committee on Leeds Capital of Culture bid
- Housing target for Leeds could be slashed again … to 42,000? (from 70,000)
Tag Archives: housing target
Controversial figures for the number of houses Leeds is going to need over the coming years look like they could be slashed for a second time. The Labour council’s housing target of 70,000 new homes (from 2014-28) has come under … Continue reading
A last-ditch attempt is under way to get Leeds City Council to revise its figures for the number of houses the city is going to need over the next 15 years. Campaigners, opposition councillors and local Tory MPs say that the figure of … Continue reading