- Pronouns are Rohypnol – (reposting of article removed from Medium)
- Leeds council in a bind over WPUK call for apology. What can it possibly say?
- Influence, groupthink and fear. Leeds and the stifling of the transgender debate
- Council pulls plug on Carillion involvement in Leeds restoration project
- Who’s getting what arts cash in the post Leeds2023 divvy-up?
- Enquiry into Leeds hotel loan write-off points to “poor judgement” by decision makers
- The Leeds projects that will be impacted by Carillion collapse (plus parents told school running normally)
- News in brief: Top West Yorks devolution official steps down; culture cash for Leeds; Labour row over new free school
- Risk? What risk? Council leaders to brief watchdog committee on Leeds Capital of Culture bid
- Housing target for Leeds could be slashed again … to 42,000? (from 70,000)
Tag Archives: devolution
News in brief: Top West Yorks devolution official steps down; culture cash for Leeds; Labour row over new free school
West Yorkshire’s top devolution official stepping down The West Yorkshire Combined Authority’s head of policy, strategy and communications, Rob Norreys, is leaving the organisation at the end of the month. Given the fact that Mr Norreys (effectively the organisation’s number … Continue reading →
Given the secrecy and lack of democratic accountability that’s emerging over the deal being struck with Westminster over devolution for West Yorkshire, I thought I’d write an open letter to the people who are negotiating the deal ON OUR BEHALF. … Continue reading →
Whenever you turn the telly or radio on these days, there’s some commentator or politician spouting on about how – after the Scottish vote on independence and the rise of UKIP – we’re living through an era of “new politics”. … Continue reading →